The Multistate Environmental Response Trust website is under active development at this time. We are continuing to add content as sites become active.
Information about the Navassa, NC, Superfund Site has has been added to this website including fact sheets, contacts, and links. Visit the Navassa, NC page.
- Mar 26, 2013:Part A, 14th Ave Interim RI – Body of Report (>1MB PDF)
- Mar 26, 2013:Part B, 14th Ave Interim RI – Appendix A-E (24MB PDF)
- Mar 26, 2013:Part C, 14th Ave Interim RI – Appendix F (56MB PDF)
- Mar 26, 2013:Part D, 14th Ave Interim RI – Appendix G & Attachments (2MB PDF)
- Mar 22, 2013:Second Half 2012 CERCLA Compliance Report
- Oct 30, 2012:First Half 2012 CERCLA Compliance Report
- Jun 15, 2012:Final Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study Work Plan
- May 29, 2012:Final Interim Remedial Investigation Work Plan
- May 17, 2012:CERCLA Compliance Work Plan
- Mar 21, 2012:Second Half 2011 Corrective Action Effectiveness Report
- Sep 30, 2011:First Half 2011 Corrective Action Effectiveness Report
The Columbus, MS RFQ: Request for Statements of Qualifications is posted. Date of RFQ: July 20, 2011 Questions Submittal Deadline: July 25, 2011 (5:00 p.m., CDT) Submittal Deadline: August 8, 2011, (5:00 p.m., CDT) Greenfield Environmental Multistate Trust, LLC, Trustee of the Multistate Environmental Response Trust (MST), is seeking Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) from experienced environmental engineering […]